mHBOT stands for mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy. This is a medical treatment that boosts the body’s natural healing process by transporting oxygen under pressure, increasing the oxygen content in the blood, and in the cerebral spinal fluid by flooding the tissues with oxygen.
* mHBOT increase the oxygen available to damaged tissues and stimulates healing by increasing the oxygen dissolved in the plasma, which is the liquid part of blood, the lymphatic fluid, and the cerebrospinal fluid
* mHBOT also stimulates blood vessel formation and collagen formation in areas that, at one point, did not because of the lack of oxygen.
It reduces or eliminates the effects of toxic substances, bacteria, viruses, and yeast by increasing the tissue oxygen levels.
* mHBOT triggers the white blood cells to fight infection, which promotes resistance to infection and wound healing. Also, it helps reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.
* mHBOT is FDA approved to treat air or gas embolism, carbon monoxide & cyanide poisoning, crush injury and acute traumatic ischemia, decompression sickness, delayed radiation injury, diabetic foot ulcers, enhanced healing of problem wounds, exceptional blood loss, gas gangrene, intracranial abscess, necrotizing soft tissue infections, osteomyelitis (refractory), skin grafts and flaps(compromised), and thermal burns.
* Portable hyperbaric chambers are cleared by the FDA to treat acute mountain sickness only. All other conditions treated by portable hyperbaric chambers are considered off-label uses. Many of these uses are quite commonplace internationally, in countries such as Russia, China, Japan, Italy, and the U.K.
• The cost is $75 for a 1-hour treatment
• A package of 5 treatments is $325
• A package of 10 treatments is $550